Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quiz Reviewing

Today in Human Geo we reviewed the answers on the test we took a couple of days ago. Mr. Schick told us that some of these questions are going to be on our quiz this Friday. We had three shadows today and they all seemed to enjoy the class. I only got three questions wrong but I probably could have got them right if I thought about it long enough. After we finished reviewing the quiz we went into our groups to work on the different types of religion PowerPoint. I was in a group with Steve and Austin. We were doing a presentation on Christianity. Mr. Schick said that our quiz on Friday is mostly about the religions and so that’s why we are doing presentations on them. My group didn’t finish this class so we have to do it tonight before we present tomorrow at the beginning of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment