Sunday, October 27, 2013

End of the Quater

​We took a test today in Human geo and it was on cultural geography. Before the test Jasmine helped us review so we could be very prepared for the test. Mr. Schick thought we were going to do better than the other classes because we all understood what we were learning. Thank God, because the last two times we had the worst class test average. I think the test was not that difficult, but I wasn’t sure on some things. I only had four questions I wasn’t sure about. Since it’s out of twenty I guess that is pretty good. After I finished the test I thought I did pretty good, and was happy about it. Hopefully I still have an A in Human geo, because the quarter ended and I really wanted all A’s. I’m pretty sure that this quiz goes in our first quarter grades, but even if it doesn’t I think I did a pretty good job on it.    




No comments:

Post a Comment