Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thursday's Class

Thursday in class we took a very challenging test. I had just enough time in class to finish, but the good thing is that we were allowed to use our blogs for the test. Some of the questions took a while to find but most I just knew off the top of my head from learning it in class. Towards the end, I started to rush, and had to guess a few. One question, I didn’t have the answer in my blog, but I remember Mr. Schick telling us about it. I put the answer I thought it was down, but then I second guessed myself and changed it to something else. Turns out my first answer was right and know I’m really mad that I changed it. The maps in the back of the test were really easy and I’m pretty sure I did pretty well on that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment