Sunday, November 24, 2013

Peace Corps Challenge

Mr. Schick wasn’t in class today so we had a sub. Basically all we did the entire class was work on the online game about the Peace Corps again. This time I did finish and I learned a lot of things about conditions in developing countries. The game didn’t take that long, but I wasn’t challenging trying to fix all the problems. One of the problems was that everyone in the town had Malaria. I learned that it was caused by all the mosquitos that were laying eggs in the swampy waters all around the village. The doctor who worked at the clinic said that many people didn’t have the money needed in order to afford the needed treatment for Malaria. It was a huge mess and it was my job to fix it. It took me awhile but eventually I fixed all the problems in the village and I finished the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment