Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Economic Geography

In human geo today we started off playing a game about the Peace Corps. I pretty much had no idea how to play the game put luckily we neither did anyone else. After that Mr. Schick gave us our test back and we went over the answers. Some of the questions I got wrong were so easy and I feel stupid knowing that I got them wrong. It was a really hard test only because I didn’t have enough information on my blog to help me. Other people did really badly and I’m not sure why. I’m just happy that we got to use our blogs because without it I would have never finished. So I guess are next unit will be about microloans and such because that’s what we have been reviewing the past couple of days. Mr. Schick said that economic geography was extremely uninteresting but he said he had to teach it because it is part of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment