Friday, November 1, 2013

DING

 Today in human Geo we took our test on the five major religions. I think I did pretty good, or at least better than I was expecting. Before the test Mr. Schick gave us a review on the things we needed to know. For some reason, he called us all angels. Except for Stephanie, she wasn’t an angel. I think we had about 2 shadows today and Mr. Schick had them take the test too. They probably failed because they had no idea what was going on and they were like the last ones done. Hopefully I get an A on this test, so when he hands them back I get a “ding.” Or at least an “almost ding.” We were the first class to take the test, so he doesn’t know how the other classes did. I think that we could beat them, or maybe we would have the worst grade average like we did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment