Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Getting Prepared

Today in Human Geo we discussed the different leaders of the world again. We just picked up where we left off and continued the PowerPoint. I made a map of the world and marked all the countries that we were learning about. That way whenever he tests us on their locations I will be ready. Jasmine taught the class again today, but only for a couple of minutes at the end of class. Hopefully, Mr. Schick will put his PowerPoint presentation on his blog that way I will be able to study off of it before the test. I’m pretty sure, someone told me that we have a quiz or something on Thursday. I can probably just read Mr. Schick’s blog and find out. If it is on Thursday then I need to start studying now because I can guarantee I wouldn’t be ready. Maybe we will review tomorrow for the test, and that would be very helpfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment