Friday, January 17, 2014

LAST DAY :(

Today in Human Geo we took our last test. It was really depressing but the test was really easy. We all finished pretty quickly and Mr. Schick went to grade them. Our class average was an 80%, which I thought was pretty good. He rang the bell for everyone who got an A, and everyone did pretty well. I got a 100% and since it was our last day I was really happy. For our last class it was 9:11, and let me tell you it was sketchy. It’s said that this is our last class because I love Human Geo, it was really fun and we had a good class. Hopefully I have a good West Civ class because it would be a real downer if I didn’t. Afterwards we got candy and Mr. Schick said goodbye to some of us. Lucky for him, I will be in his West Civilization class! SO now Mr. Schick wants us to tell him what we liked and disliked about this class so here it goes. First off I really like blogging because it is a really easy way to do homework. So don’t change that. Also I liked how we took notes and learned stuff that is actually relevant to present day. I really like Google Docs too because it makes groups projects a lot easier. I don’t really think there was anything that I didn’t like about Human Geo so I say you shouldn’t change anything. And now i'm going to purposely post this blog at exactly 9:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment