Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Attacks on 9/11

9/11 was the topic discussed about today, in class. Mr. Schick talked about his memories of that day and we just listened because we were only 2 when it happened. He said that everyone was in mass when they got the news of what was happening and they all went back to their classrooms. Two girls from his class had been extra terrified because their love ones were near the attacks. If it were me, and one of my relatives was in New York at the time, the last place I would want to be is at school. Not that there's anything wrong with school but your trapped in a class room and you have no idea whats going on so you think the worst. I can’t even begin to imagine how awful that must have been. The only thing I know about 9/11 is that every year they show documentaries about the attack and it puts me in a depressing mood for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment