Thursday, September 5, 2013

Did You Know?

After watching “Did You Know/ Shift Happens” these were my reactions to some of the facts.
The top ten jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004:
When I first saw this it made me wonder what types of jobs will be in demand when I am older. Also I realized that most of the jobs were probably newer technology jobs like an app creator or computer support.
England used to be a world power in 1900:
This fact shows just how easy it is for a country to become so powerful and then lose it all. When I’m older America may not be as powerful as it is today.
1 out of 6 couples married last year in the US met online:

When I saw this I noticed just how much technology is used in our lives. We rely on it so much without it we would be lost. This affects me because when I’m older we will probably be using technology for EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment