Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Returning Test

Today in Mr. Schick’s human geo class we got our test back from last week. We already knew what our scores were but he wanted to check the answers with us so we could use it as a study guide for the exam. I thought it was a pretty easy test and I’m really happy that I got an A. Our class average was pretty terrible considering how easy the test was. Some people probably just read the questions wrong or something. Hopefully the exam will be as easy as this test was. That would be quite wonderful. So I guess that was our last test until after break (besides exams), but I’m pretty that around the time we get back from break the semester will be over. That means we change classes, so instead of taking Human Geo I will be taking another class but I will still have Mr. Schick as my teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment